Canadian Association of University Teacher, Association canadienne des professeures et professeurs d'universit�

Canadian Association of University Teachers
Association canadienne des professeures et professeurs d'université

CAUT’s online source for professionals looking for a job in higher education or trying to fill a position.

Due to the current pandemic, we are asking our client to please use the online payment option.
Thank you for understanding

| Print

Assistant Professor/Associate Professor, Lecturer

Royal Military College of Canada

The Department of Defence Studies or the Royal Military College, located at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto, Ontario, invites applications for two determinate positions and one tenure-track position at the levels of lecturer, assistant and/or associate professor.

As with other federal government establishments, the Canadian Forces College is a bilingual working environment, and offers a series of professional military education (PME) programmes at the graduate level primarily for merit-selected officers in the Canadian Armed Forces (and selected international officers and senior executives working in the security sector in relevant government departments). Members of the department, the largest and most interdisciplinary group of security- and defence-related academics in Canada, are a dynamic and highly professional team with a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds and expertise. For more information on the department and current faculty, please visit:

The immediate need of this selection process is to fill a determinate one-year position, a determinate two-year position, and an indeterminate position, at the Department of Defence Studies at the Canadian Forces College, the centre of professional military education in Canada. Although located in Toronto, the department is also part of the Royal Military College of Canada in Kingston, a university within the Department of National Defence.

Positions to be filled: Two determinate positions (of one year and two years respectively) at the UT01 or UT02 level; and one indeterminate position (UT02 or UT03 level), as lecturer, assistant or associate professor, depending on qualifications and experience.

For more information and to apply, please consult this link: